Here's the finalized plans:
July 20th:
I join the other Infosys recruits being gathered in San Francisco. We have some sort of dinner or something.
July 21st:
I (and the other recruits) leave SFO at 1:58 pm and fly 11 hours to Frankfurt, Germany. There we join up with the other Infosys recruits flying out of Newark.
We all then leave at 11:20 am (Frankfurt time) and fly 9 hours to Bangalore, India, and then take a 4 hour bus ride to Mysore, arriving approximately 6 pm Mysore time.
January 20th, 2007:
I fly back from India via Frankfurt and Chicago to Minneapolis, arriving at 6:30 pm. Then I move my stuff from Minneapolis to Bridgewater, New Jersey (or thereabouts), which is where I will be working.
I will have a mailing address up shortly. My email address is benandorsqueaks [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment